Welcome to Genolution
Better Life, Right Tool
AgroRNA Long dsRNA Synthesis Service
RNA interference(RNAi) is a method of sequence-specifically blocking gene function that works by introducing into cells with short sequences of RNA that match part of a target organism's gene sequence.
RNA interference works in the cytoplasm of the cell; thus it does not genetically modify the organism. It can block an organism's production of an essential protein, suppress or modify various genetic traits without changing the genetic make-up of the organism. It has been well known that long dsRNA (~200-800 bp) can initiate RNAi in plant, worms, insect, and even shrimp. Thus, dsRNA has been studied and may be a new raw material for herbicide, insecticide, anti-fungal and anti-viral applications for agricultural as well as environmental applications. Because of its sequence specificity, it can also be designed to have no toxicity to unintended organisms.
Our dsRNA Products are
- Synthesized via proprietary in-vitro transcription platform
- Free from any living organisms such as genetically modified E. coli with expresses dsRNA.
- Provided as pre-annealed duplex
- Provided with Agarose gel and Nanodrop analysis report
- Shipped at ambient temperature in liquid form